The Emergency Management Association of Texas (EMAT) is dedicated to the advancement of the field of emergency management both statewide and nationally. To that end, EMAT engages in an array of efforts to advance a statewide emergency management agenda and to promote the professional growth of the emergency management practitioner.
Download Exhibitor and Sponsor Application here
Symposium General Information
15th Annual EMAT Leadership Symposium
February 6-9, 2022
Symposium Attendee Profile
- Emergency Managers (city, county, state, federal)
- Homeland Security Professionals
- Contingency Planners
- Executive Officers
- Fire and Police Chiefs
- Police Chiefs
- Healthcare Disaster Professionals
- Independent School District
- Monday, 2-7-22; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, 2-8-22; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, 2-9-22; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Prominently featured Sponsor information on Symposium communications and dauy of program.
- Exhibitor booths within the exhibit hall, where exhibitors can display details about their company and booth staff and share relevant links and other content.
- From an exhibitor’s booth, attendees can easily request to be contacted and instantly share their contact information directly with exhibitors.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Opportunities
Exhibitor - $750 (Twenty are available)
This allows for an exhibit booth, company recognition each day during the symposium, two complimentary Symposium registrations.
Luncheon - $1500 (Two are available)
This allows for sponsorship of the Monday, February 7, 2022 or the February 8, 2022 member luncheons. Recognition during the luncheon, promotional materials are provided and two complimentary Symposium Registrations.
Break - $500 (Five are available)
This allows for sponsorship of a morning or afternoon refreshment break on Monday, February 7 and 8, 2022. One morning break is available on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. Each break sponsorship include one complimentary Symposium Registration.
Standard Level (Non-Profits) Exhibitor - $45 (Five are available)
This allows for an exhibit booth, company recognition during the symposium, one complimentary Symposium registration.
Program Sponsor | $2000 (One available)
This allows for a company recognition each day during the symposium, two complimentary Symposium registrations, branded recognition for all tracks for the entire symposium.
Track Sponsor | $1000 (Four are available)
This allows for company recognition each day during the symposium, two complimentary Symposium registrations, branded recognition for the entire symposium.
Ads, logos and video clips must be submitted in a JPEG, PNG, MP4 format that is 300 DPI or better. Files should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 21, 2022.
APPLICATION DUE: JANuary 21, 2022
We invite you to participate in the EMAT 2022 Annual Leadership Symposium. Do not miss this opportunity to interact with emergency managers, fire and police chiefs and representatives from Independent School Districts.
Contact the EMAT office:
Jim Coles, Executive Director