FEMA has updated the Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 101: Developing and Maintaining Emergency Operations Plans. This document provides guidelines on developing emergency operations plans and promotes a common understanding of the fundamentals of community-based, risk-informed planning and decision making. The guide will help planners examine potential threats and hazards and produce integrated, coordinated, and synchronized plans.
FEMA will host a series of 60-minute webinar sessions to discuss the update and key changes to CPG 101. These webinars will highlight the changes in the document and help planners at all levels utilize the principles, concepts, tools, and process from CPG 101.
Advance registration is required and on a first-come, first-served basis. To register for your preferred session, click on one of the links below:
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 11AM, click here
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 5 PM, click here
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 2 PM, click here
- Monday, October 24, 2021, 1 PM, click here
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021, click here