14TH ANNUAL EMAT SYMPOSIUM
We are excited to announce the 14th Annual EMAT Symposium will be going virtual! The symposium is re-scheduled for April 19-22, 2021.
- The symposium will take place over four days, Monday 4/19 to Thursday 4/22.
- There will be four presentation tracks:
- Emergency Management
- School Resiliency
- Public Health and Mental Health (NEW)
- Similar to our previous in-person events, all tracks will run at the same time, but presentations will be available for all symposium registrants to view for 90 days on-demand.
- The 2021 Awards Program will also be virtual. The nominations are open now through January 22, 2021. A live awards show will highlight the winners.
- The call for speakers and presentations is available HERE and are now open through December 1, 2020.
- Registration costs will be lower to allow even more attendees to be part of the symposium. Registration will open soon!
Check back here for more information and follow @YourEMAT for the latest Symposium news.