The Emergency Management Association of Texas (EMAT) Awards Committee has opened nominations for the 2018-2019 Awards Program!
Please take the time to nominate a colleague, organization, or jurisdiction that has made exceptional efforts in emergency management this past year. All award recipients will be honored at the 12th Annual EMAT Symposium in San Marcos, February 17-20, 2019.
Act fast! The deadline to submit an award nomination is Friday, February 1, 2019!
To submit a nomination or to learn more about the 2018 EMAT Awards Program, please click HERE or download the nomination form HERE.
Please spread the word and consider submitting a nomination!
EMAT Awards Committee
- EMAT Distinguished Service Award
- EMAT Lifetime Achievement Award
- EMAT "Lou Harrell" Emergency Manager of the Year Award
- EMAT Excellence in Emergency Management Award
- EMAT Outstanding Media Award
- EMAT Outstanding Emergency Management Public Information Award
- EMAT Emergency Management Technology & Innovation Award
- EMAT Community Service Award
- EMAT Emergency Management Student Award
The Emergency Management Association of Texas is dedicated to the advancement of the field of emergency management both statewide and nationally. To that end, EMAT engages in an array of efforts to advance a statewide emergency management agenda and to promote the professional growth of the emergency management practitioner.